- Joël Machado (Luxembourg Institute for Socio-Economic Research)
- Michele Tuccio (OECD)
- Jackline Wahba (University of Southampton)
- Michel Beine (University of Luxembourg)
- Frédéric Docquier (Université Catholique de Louvain)
- Christina Gathmann (Heidelberg University)
- Contact et soumissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date limite de soumission: 31 décembre 2018
- Date et lieu du workshop: 4 et 5 avril 2019 à Esch-Belval, Luxembourg
- Page source: https://sites.google.com/site/econmigr/home
The 5th Workshop on the Economics of Migration is organized by the Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER) and the Centre for Population Change (CPC) in order to give PhD students and early-stage researchers (post-docs and assistant professors with less than 5 years of experience) an opportunity to share their work in a constructive environment, as well as to exchange the results of recent research in different fields of migration economics.
Decisions about acceptance for presentation in the conference will be communicated by January 20, 2019. Participation in the workshop is free and meals will be provided, although participants are expected to seek their own funding for travels and accommodation. Participants will receive updates on the workshop and a full programme as soon as possible.