- Damien Bricard (IRDES)
- Andrew Clark (Paris School of Economics)
- Brigitte Dormont (Paris Dauphine University and Chaire Santé Dauphine)
- Paul Dourgnon (IRDES)
- Agnès Gramain (Université Lorraine)
- Julien Mousquès (IRDES)
- Aurélie Pierre (IRDES)
- Erin Strumpf (McGill University, Montreal)
- Matt Sutton (University of Manchester)
- Date limite de soumission: 14 janvier 2019
- Lieu de la conférence: Paris
- Consulter la page de référence
The 5th IRDES-DAUPHINE Workshop on Applied Health Economics and Policy Evaluation, will take place in Paris, France, on June 20th-21st, 2019. The workshop is organized by IRDES, Institute for Research and Information in Health Economics, and the Chaire Santé Dauphine.
The workshop will cover the following topics, with an emphasis on Public Policies analysis and evaluation:
- Social Health Inequalities
- Health Services Utilization
- Health Services Delivery and Organization
- Specific Populations: The Elderly, Migrants, High Needs-High Costs Patients, Low Income Households…
Papers will be selected by the scientific committee on the basis of a full or advanced draft papers, written in English. Papers should include empirical material, and only unpublished papers at the time of the submission will be accepted. The submission should contain author’s name(s) and affiliation(s), a structured abstract and keywords (up to five).
About 16 papers will be selected in the final program. Each paper will be allocated 20 minutes for presentation and 20 minutes for discussion. Discussion will be introduced by a participant or a member of the scientific committee.