- Prof Michela Camilla Pellicani, Department of Political Science, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy (Chair)
- Prof Ibrahim Sirkeci, Centre for Transnational Business & Management, Regent’s University London, UK (Chair)
- Prof Jeffrey H. Cohen, Department of Anthropology, Ohio State University, USA
- Prof Philip L Martin, University of California Davis, USA
- Date limite de soumission: 31 janvier 2019
- Page source: https://www.migrationconference.net/
Présentation (en anglais)
On behalf of The Migration Conference Organizing Committee, we cordially invite you to submit abstract(s) to the 7th conference in the series which will take place in Bari, Italy from 18 to 20 June 2019. The Conference is a forum for discussion where experts, young researchers and students, practitioners and policy makers working in the field of migration are encouraged to exchange their knowledge and experiences in a friendly and frank environment.
The conference is organised in thematic streams of parallel sessions focusing on migration, migrant populations, diasporas, migration policies, labour migrations, refugees, economic impacts, remittances as well as non-migrants and the wider impact of human mobility on sending, transit and receiving societies. The scientific programme of TMCs usually comprises invited talks, oral presentations, poster presentations, exhibitions and workshops. The conference hosts about 150 parallel sessions and several distinguished keynote speakers joining us in intriguing plenary sessions.
The conference venue is Department of Political Science at the University of Bari Aldo Moro in Puglia’s capital. Located in South Italy, Bari is a coastal city with many attractions within a short distance.
We are expecting an interesting and highly motivating meeting and would be happy if you participated in this conference.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Bari, Italy in June 2019!
Michela Pellicani and Ibrahim Sirkeci
The Migration Conference 2019 Conference Chairs
On behalf of the Conference Executive Team and Committee