- Rohen d’Aiglepierre (AFD)
- Anda David (AFD)
- Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga (UC3M)
- Matilde Machado (UC3M)
- Luigi Minale (UC3M)
- Jan Stuhler (UC3M)
- Çağlar Özden (World Bank)
- Hillel Rapoport (Paris School of Economics)
- David de la Croix (Catholic University of Louvain)
- Ekaterina Zhuravskaya (Paris School of Economics)
- Contact et soumissions: email@example.com
- Date limite de soumission: 15 février 2019
- Date et lieu de la conférence: 17-18 juin 2019, Carlos III University of Madrid.
- L’appel en pdf: CFP 12th Migration and Development Madrid2019
The French Development Agency (AFD) Research Department, the World Bank Development Research Group (DECRG) and the Department of Economics at Carlos III University of Madrid (UC3M) are jointly organizing the 12th International Conference on “Migration and Development”. The conference is devoted to investigating ways in which international migration affects economic and social change in developing countries. Possible topics include the effects of migration on poverty, inequality, and human capital formation; social networks and migration; diaspora externalities; remittances; brain drain; migration and institutional/technological/demographic change, today and in the past.