CALL FOR PAPERS
10th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON “ECONOMICS OF GLOBAL INTERACTIONS: NEW PERSPECTIVES ON TRADE, FACTOR MOBILITY AND DEVELOPMENT”
Bari (Italy), 9-10 September 2019
The University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Dept. of Economics and Finance is hosting the 10th edition of the conference on the “Economics of Global Interactions”. The conference is co-organized with the Centre for Experimental Research on Fairness, Inequality, and Rationality (FAIR) at NHHNorwegian School of Economics (Bergen, Norway) and Master E.G.E.I. (www.egei.eu).
The event will provide scholars with the opportunity to discuss their recent contributions in the following areas:
- Theoretical and empirical aspects of international trade;
- Determinants and effects of international migration and FDI;
- Institutions and economic development;
- Globalization, sustainability and climatic change;
- Experimental methods and development;
- Industrial policy in developing countries;
Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcome. A discussant will be assigned to each paper presented at the conference.
- Prof. Gianmarco Ottaviano (Bocconi University, Italy)
- Prof. Erik Sørensen (Norwegian School of Economics and FAIR, Norway).
- Prof. Richard Tol (University of Sussex, United Kingdom),
Submission guidelines and timetable
Submission of extended abstract (preferably full paper) is expected by May 31st, 2019, to the following address: email@example.com
Decisions will be communicated by June 15th, 2019. The full paper is expected by the end of July.
- Nicola Coniglio (University of Bari ‘Aldo Moro’, Dept. of Economics and Finance Italy),
- Kjetil Bjorvatn (NHH Norwegian School of Economics, Norway)