The Institute of Economics and Econometrics (University of Geneva) is seeking applicants for a Postdoc position in the economics of migration (100 %). The successful applicant is expected to carry out research in the area of migration and its relation to international trade and inequality, under the supervision of Professor Tobias Müller.
- PhD in Economics or related elds (completed less than three years ago);
- Areas of expertise: economics, applied econometrics, migration, trade;
- Promising publication record;
- Experience with econometric and statistical software (e.g. Stata, R);
- Excellent oral and written skills in English (knowledge of French or German would be asset).
Applications must be submitted exclusively online before 15 September 2019.
Starting date: November 1st 2019 or upon mutual agreement. The initial appointment will be for one year, with a possibility of extension for a second and third year. The position is based at the University of Geneva, with periodical travels to the University of Neuchâtel.
For more information: http://icmigrations.fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Unige_PostDoc_EN_final.pdf