- Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences
- Type of employment: Contract of limited duration
- Term of assignment: 18 months
- Wage scale: PD1 to PD4 (doctoral degree)
About Ghent University
Ghent University is a world of its own. Employing more than 8,000 people, it is actively involved in education and research, management and administration, as well as technical and social service provision on a daily basis. It is one of the largest, most exciting employers in the area and offers great career opportunities. With its 11 faculties and more than 80 departments offering state-of-the-art study programmes grounded in research in a wide range of academic fields, Ghent University is a logical choice for its staff and students.
Scientific coordination of the ERC-SG ChildMove. ChildMove studies transit experiences of unaccompanied refugee minors via a longitudinal, mixed-methods design.
The tasks of the coordinator are, amongst others:
- Coordination of the research team of ChildMove and support of individual researchers
- Support of the quantitative analysis of the data
- Support and follow-up of the dissemination of the research findings
- Analysis and reporting of research data of ChildMove
- Analysis and reporting of the Libya-study in ChildMove
- Follow-up of scientific reporting to the European Commission.
- You hold a thesis-based doctorate in social sciences
- You have experience with quantitative and/or qualitative research on psychosocial wellbeing of refugees
- You have very good English reading and writing skills
- You have experience with writing scientific publications
- You have good presentation and communication skills and experience with the sicentific dissemination of research findings and the creation of scientific impact of research
- You are a team player
- You actively participate to the activities of the Department of Social Work and Social Pedagogy and of CESSMIR.
Apply before the July 24th 2020, 23:59 (Brussels Time) on the e-recruitment system.